We realize that the very nature of our site will start to turn out trolls, liberals in conservatives’ clothing, and people who abuse the freedom we try to give on Right Voice Media. So we’re forced to lay some ground rules for the conversation. Any violation of these rules may result in suspension of membership, removal of content, or in severe cases banning offenders from the site. We reserve the right to take any steps we deem prudent to maintain the integrity of the conversation. If you feel you’ve been treated unfairly, you can always send us a message on our Facebook page with your appeal.
Code of Conduct
- Users will at all times verbally respect other users and their contributions. We will maintain civil discourse.
- Users will only contribute original work to Right Voice Media that is not posted anywhere else on the web. We want our content to be unique.
- Contributors will generally come from a conservative viewpoint. We are a community of like-minded people and openly admit partisanship. If you have liberal ideas, we respectfully ask that you take them elsewhere.
- At no time will foul language or racism be tolerated. In most cases this will result in an immediate ban and removal of a user’s content.
- Each user maintains rights to his/her respective writings, art, and other contributions. However, Right Voice Media may use any content or art published here to promote the site, to repost, and to comment on. If you don’t want your content shared or reposted within Right Voice Media, don’t post it here.
- No hacking or manipulation of the RVM source code will be tolerated.