Tomorrow (Tuesday, November 13, 2012) at 12:30 p.m. EST, the Center for Security Policy will host Benghazi: US Foreign Policy and the Influence of Shariah Doctrine, a free live-streamed panel discussion from Hillsdale College’s Kirby Center in Washington, DC. Frank Gaffney, the Center’s president and CEO, frequent guest on the Hugh Hewitt Radio Show, and regular FOX News contributor, will moderate the event. Panel participants will be:
- Andrew Bostom of Family Security Matters and author of three books on Islamism and shariah law
- Diana West, author of one book to release in April 2013 and one previously published on the decline of American culture, and a co-author of Shariah: The Threat to America.
- Stephen Coughlin, principal of the Strategic Engagement Group, Inc., author of an upcoming book on the War on Terror, a co-author of Shariah: The Threat to America, and presenter of a five-part video series on shariah doctrine.
You can watch in one of two locations:
- The Center for Security Policy’s Facebook fan page
- The Center for Security Policy’s YouTube channel
This looks to be a fine event (as CSP’s efforts usually are) and if you can’t watch live or want to review, it will almost certainly be available on YouTube.